Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!

It's getting late here but I wanted to just say that I hope everyone had a fabulous and safe 4th of July and to say, "Thank You!" to all of those servicemen and women who have always been there for us and to thank all of the families who endure the sacrifice right along with them.

A special note for a gentleman I had the privilege of working for 10 years ago. His oldest son died in a helicopter crash while serving in Afghanistan in late 2009 and I just wanted him to know that he and his family are still in our thoughts and prayers. I'm avoiding last names as the family has tried to avoid the spotlight as much as possible and I don't want this post to become a target for political soapboxes or dirt-digging reporters.

Kyle - Thank you. We miss you and we'll never forget you.

0 comments: